educational School zug
The International School of Zug and Luzern( ISZL) is a private, coeducational,non-profit day School in Switzerland for scholars aged 3 to 18 in the lesser Zurich area. innovated in 1961, the School enrolls about 1,200 scholars from further than 50 ethnicities, aiming to offer an transnational educational experience through the International Baccalaureate Program( IB).
Located in Zug, roughly 34 kilometers from Zurich and 25 kilometers from Lucerne, ISZL presently operates two premises and also owns a Chalet located in Wengen in the Bernese mounts. Until 2016, the School also had a lot in Lucerne.
- ISZL is accredited by the Council of International Schools and the New England Association of Schools and Colleges. ISZL is also a completely authorised IB World School offering three IB programmes.
- The ISZL Zug Lot in Baar( Zug) Early Years, Kindergarten, Primary School( Primarstufe1.- 6. Klasse, grade 1- 6), Lower-Secondary School( Sekundarstufe I, grade 7- 9) are approved by the office for abecedarian School ( Amt für gemeindliche Schulen), administration for education( Bildungsdirektion), canton of Zug.
- The ISZL Riverside Lot in Hünenberg( Zug) upper secondary education( High School Sekundarstufe I( Grade 9)a.k.a. lower-secondary School grade 9, and Sekundarstufe II( Grade 10- 13)a.k.a. upper-secondary School grade 10- 13) is approved as a Sekundarstufe II by canton of Zug,.
Also Read :- Which Is The Schools of education zambia
The International School of Zug and Luzern( ISZL) was innovated in 2008 following the junction of the International School of Zug, the International School of Luzern, and The Riverside School.
The International School of Zug( ISOZ) was innovated 1961 in Zug, as The Zug Anglo- American School.
originally with just fourteen scholars, ISOZ handed an English speaking primary education for the aboriginal families in the region.
Educational School Zug
The Riverside School was innovated in 1990 as a university introductory high School . It has been offering the council Boards Advanced Placement( AP) programme since its commencement.
- In 2007, Riverside was authorised to offer the Diploma Programme of the International Baccalaureate( IB).
- In 2003, Riverside moved to the Salesianum, a corner manor located on the props of Lake Zug, which included tennis courts, a boat house and a tabernacle. As of 2010, the lot moved to a larger lot at Hünenberg.
- The International School of Luzern( ISOL) was innovated in 2006 as a family School to the International School of Zug.
ISOL was located in the Villa Krämerstein in Kastanienbaum, Horw( a exurb of Luzern). In the Summer of 2016, the Luzern lot closed.
Home to over 800 scholars the Zug Lot is located in a pastoral setting on the outskirts of Baar and hosts the Primary School and Middle School, offering classes from Early Times 1 to Grade 8.
The main structure, the Wettinger House, was constructed in the late 17th century and is girdled by ultramodern classroom structures.
The Middle School is located in new installation furnishing wisdom labs, the ISZL Gallery and the ISZL Theatre for School performances.
The installations also include two spas, wisdom laboratories, two libraries, music apartments and a dining hall. The lot has multiple well equipped out-of-door playgrounds, two hardtop basketball courts, and an each- rainfall sports field.